This module redirect users upon login and logout. In addition, it provides a priority setting of precedence to take care of users who has multiple roles. Following is a list of feature it provides:
- Redirect user to specific URL when log in
- Redirect user to specific URL when log out
- Set specific redirect URL for each role
- Set roles redirect priority
- Use Tokens in redirect URL
- CAS integration for Single-Sign-On
Follow normal module installation procedure.
Configure at Admin > Configuration > System > Login and logout Redirect per role, @ /admin/people/login-and-logout-redirect-per-role and make the settings accordingly, following the order of sequence in priority. Higher in the list, higher the priority will be.
- Note that there is a working logic of order sequence which determines the priority of precedence. Higher in the list, higher the priority is.
- The author experienced a system problem when logout using <front> as the logout redirection, and fixed after changing it back to /home. It does not accept using redirect URL as <front>. Care should be taken when using this module.