Provide a Juicebox effect on images in HTML5 responsive gallery library. It can be applied to content type display, or in views. This is provided by juicebox.net and free tier availabcontle for use.
- Install the Juicebox module
- Install the required modules:
- Retrieve only the folder jbcore under web folder and place under /libraries
- Enable the Juicebox module
- Check system status @ /admin/reports/status to make sure the modules and libraries are installed correctly without errors
Configuration is available @ /admin/config/media/juicebox
- Default setting is fine: Option 'Filter all title ...' is enabled
How to Use
For Content Type Display
- In the Manage Display tab of each content type, image fields formats can be configured as Juicebox Gallery
- More settings available.
- After installation, a Juicebox Gallery format is available in Views. Follow the screen and make appropriate settings accordingly.